Soldier charged with assault with a deadly weapon as an act of domestic violence
- Client accidentally shot his girlfriend in the back and faced four-12 years in prison and a fine of $3,000 – $750,000.
- Our lawyers got him a deferred sentence with 100 hours of community service and he was able to have the charge completely dismissed in less than a year. He was also able to seal the record of ever having been arrested.
Former prison guard charged with menacing with a deadly weapon and road rage
- Client was holding his pistol in self-defense during a road rage incident and faced one-three years in prison and a fine of $1,000 – $100,000.
- Our lawyers were able to prove that he was acting in self-defense.
- The case was dismissed.
Man charged with extraction of marijuana concentrate, possession with intent to distribute and arson
- Client was helping a friend in his garage when a spark caused an explosion that blew up the garage. Police arrived and found that the friend had over the legal limit of marijuana plants and evidence of manufacturing. Client was charged as well.
- Client faced four-16 years in prison and a fine of $3,000 – $750,000.
- Our lawyers were able to get the client a low misdemeanor plea that was nondrug-related, with some community service and a class. Client avoided multiple felony charges and jail and was able to keep his job.
Woman charged with third degree assault as an act of domestic violence
- Client faced 18 months in jail and losing her job over an argument with her husband where the police were called and she was arrested.
- Our lawyers were able to get the case dismissed.
Man was charged with a third DUI
- Client was facing a minimum of 60 days in jail as well as DUI probation with alcohol classes and other DUI requirement.
- Our lawyers were able to get the DUI charge dismissed.
- Client only had to plea to a careless driving charge with a fine and no jail.
Woman was charged with strangulation as an act of domestic violence
- Client was facing two-six years in prison and a fine of $2,000 – $500,000.
- Our lawyers were able to get the client a deferred sentence to the lowest possible misdemeanor charge.
- Client got no jail time and was able to have the case dismissed and the record sealed after two years.