Full-Time or 2 Part-Time Semi-Remote Client Success and Lead Development Representatives needed for growing criminal defense law firm in Colorado Springs
- Passionate about protecting people’s rights?
- A fast learner?
- Looking to help people and make a difference in their lives?
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task?
- Proud of your winning attitude that makes those around you better?
- Motivated by sales quotas?
- Excited about joining one of the fastest-growing law firms in Colorado Springs?
If your answer is a resounding “Yes” then we want to talk to you!
Right Law Group, P.C. is growing, and we need the right people on board to help us accelerate that growth and provide excellent client experiences. We are looking for a Client Success and Lead Development Representative who has proven experience in sales and would like to use those sales skills to better people’s lives. If you love working in a positive and mostly virtual work environment that takes pride in protecting the rights of people in our community, and you are looking for a rewarding career in sales and customer experience, then come join our team as a Client Success and Lead Development Representative!
As our Client Success and Lead Development Representative, your primary responsibilities will be to act as the initial point of contact when our existing clients contact the firm, as well as following up on and nurturing inbound leads for potential new clients. You will be working towards sales goals by consistently performing the daily activities necessary to build a robust pipeline of qualified legal leads. In addition, you will work with our team to create and execute a sales plan to achieve the highest level of client satisfaction while generating revenue for the firm.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
Right Law Group is a criminal defense firm in Colorado Springs that focuses on helping people get back on the right path after being charged with a crime. The values we hold most dear are freedom, integrity, and innovation. We aim to provide the highest quality client service, using empathy, compassion, and good communication to help clients through the process. We are committed to personal wellness, treating clients and each other with honesty and integrity, and working together as a team to improve as people and professionals. We leverage technology to the fullest degree possible to create efficient and effective processes and procedures for our casework so we can spend more time doing the important work that benefits clients. We currently have two attorneys, a paralegal, and a legal assistant and we are looking to grow by adding a Rockstar Client Success and Lead Development Representative. We take a team approach when it comes to helping our clients, and we want to bring in someone who is excited about being a part of that team.
As our Client Success and Lead Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to both current and potential clients quickly via text, phone, and email.
- Using empathy, compassion, and active listening to connect with clients.
- Responding to inbound leads and holding consultations with potential clients using Pipedrive CRM software
- Developing and maintaining a database of qualified leads using proven sales strategies/techniques.
- Maintaining accurate documentation for sales and prospecting activities; providing status reports as needed.
- Identifying and resolving client satisfaction issues.
- Proven experience achieving sales goals and other KPIs
- Fundamental understanding of sales process, including call techniques, lead management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior relationship building, networking, and customer service skills
- Able to effectively and efficiently organize, prioritize, and manage clients and leadsare
- Proficient computer and internet skills, including Pipedrive CRM software, Google Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail), and Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility to be able to respond to calls from potential clients quickly and efficiently throughout the day
- Self-sufficiency, motivation, good communication skills, interest in sales, honesty, integrity, teamwork, desire for personal and professional growth, and interest in criminal law.
- Post-high-school education strongly preferred
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
IMPORTANT: The job is mostly remote and requires that you have access to a dedicated, quiet space and flexibility to respond to calls as they come. There cannot be distracting sounds in the background such as children playing or dogs barking. We can provide office space if preferred. This might be a good fit for someone who previously worked in retail, customer service, or the service industry, but now wants to take on sales in another arena.
Full-time Client Success and Lead Development Representative
Salary based on experience with opportunity for bonuses and growth
- Bonuses paid monthly based on sales. The average monthly bonus is around $600 – $2,000+ depending on performance.
- Opportunity for full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability) after 3 months of full-time employment
Part-time Client Success and Lead Development Representative
- Negotiable pay depending on hours with opportunity for bonuses and growth
- Bonuses paid monthly based on sales. Average monthly bonus is around $600 – $1,200+ depending on performance.
All Applications Must Be Received By 6 pm MDT October 16th, 2020
Please send an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Application for [YOUR NAME] to join the RLG team”
Do NOT respond directly to the job posting on third-party job sites.
In your email, tell us why you are the best fit to join our team. Be sure to give us a good idea of who you are, what your personal and professional goals are, and why you are interested in being the face of the sales department for a criminal law firm.
Also, be sure to attach your resume and any other relevant documentation in PDF format.
No phone calls or walk-ins.
**Failure to follow instructions will result in a rejected application.